Here at MonitorIT we are experts in creating seamless cashless solutions, and we believe the future is cashless. Our software and hardware can track and charge transactions in universities, libraries, offices, hospitals and schools so that staff don’t have to!
The premise for our cashless payment solutions system is convenience. We believe that the more convenient things are for you and your students/staff, the smoother your organisation can run. We make things easier for you by using ID technology to simplify administration and reduce operational costs for your organisation. And even more convenient than that: our system consists of a range of comprehensive solutions that can integrate with the existing infrastructure of your establishment.
We provide the key, to solving problems caused by using cash, for many different services including print, copy and scanning, point of sale, vending, PC and internet access, ID card printing and laundry services or room and PC reservations.
So why is going cashless so much better for your organisation? Well, our cashless payment solutions can benefit institutions in different ways:
- Improves convenience and security by allowing individual users to pay for a transaction on a prepaid card that is allocated to them
- Cuts admin time and costs by allowing users to use a simple and efficient cashless solution that doesn’t require staff to monitor
- Reduces waste producing environmental savings for the organisation
- Improves transaction management by tracking each transaction to a specific user or department
- Can be integrated with existing card systems (e.g. access control or library systems) meaning it is a hassle free extension to any organisation
- Eliminates cash handling which in turn eliminates any issues that arise from having cash transactions taking place on the organisation’s premises
- Allows users to manage their budgets effectively by only topping up their card with the amount they can afford
As you can see there are numerous ways that making your organisation cashless can benefit its efficiency, security, costs and waste usage, for both your organisation and potential users, so why not find out more by visiting the solutions section on our website to see how we can help you in the future.
Alternatively please call us on 01494 565066 to speak to one of our cashless specialists.