Wouldn’t it be great if you could have one card and one ID to manage everything staff or students need to do during their day in the office or on campus? And wouldn’t it be even better if all you needed was one solution to achieve this?
So one card would get you in the building, pay for your coffee and lunch, identify you at the printer, allow you to buy that sneaky Mars Bar at the vending machine, pay your library fines and book a squash court or even reserve a PC or book out some AV equipment.
Using a cashless payment solution that uses one card and one ID creates a system that is convenient, that increases staff/student satisfaction and makes your organisation run smoothly. Using ID technology simplifies administration and provides savings in operational costs and maximises existing infrastructure investments (it’s easier to integrate than pay for yet another new system).
Other reasons to go cashless:
- Improves Security
- Cuts admin time and costs
- Reduces waste
- Eliminates cash handling
- Card can be used with an existing card system (for example library system)
- Allows card holders to have effective budget management
- Stock management is simplified
- Staff minimise their involvement in high-volume, low-cost transactions
- Fewer EMV merchant terminals needed so reducing POS and transaction costs
- Supports the green agenda – cash uses up natural resources
- Discounts, rewards and pre-loaded credits offer a way to incentivise users
- No need to worry about being near a working ATM
- Uses a closed loop system which keeps funds within the organisation
Choice and Flexibility
One card using one ID via one solution is the key to solving the problems caused by the over reliance on cash and improves the payment experience for staff and students alike, who want choice and flexibility around paying for the goods and services they need, even whilst at work or at college/university.
If you would like to know more about how your organisation would benefit from One card, one ID and one solution give us a call on 01494 565066 or email email@example.com